THIS WEEK’S AGENDA
Thur, August 6 Week 5 Theme: DIGITAL IDENTITY & CONVERGENCE MARKETPLACES
Join us Thursday, August 6, 2020! As the digital economy grows and the world increasingly moves online, the future of digital identity will deliver new frameworks and infrastructure to support digital commerce, online interactions and social identification in more secure and robust ways than ever thought before. This future is here today where individuals and businesses can establish digital representations of their identities to serve as the gateway to store and protect sensitive data, manage permissions and ultimately enable the future of Convergence Marketplaces.
- Why digital identity matters globally in 2020 – where is it taking us and what’s the future
- How businesses and government need to adapt to consumer ownership of data
- Are consumers ready to control their own data?
- How blockchain technology and other core tenants are the foundation for Convergence Marketplaces – A peak into the future
- Liquid Avatar and and convergent marketplace DEMOs
OPEN SESSION OPPORTUNITY!
Grab your favourite drink and join us for a ‘Meet and Greet’ with Fintech Draft shortlisted companies
AUG 6, 2020
4:15PM – 4:45PM EDT
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 890 0404 4718